Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, I went swimming in the Sea of Galilee.  Which is really a lake.  I tried walking though...it didn't work.  I guess faith the size of a mustard seed moves mountains but doesn't defy gravity.  Hmph.  Well........I'm thinking of something to type.....and failing.  I got nothing.  I think Elizabeth covered it pretty well, so toodle on over there.  But you can leave comments here.  I like stealing comments....hee hee.

Oh, and no, I didn't squash grapes here, I didn't even see anyone harvesting while we were there.  Except the gecko.  Whom I certainly did not squash.

Did ew know...?
TV cords don't work well without a TV connected to them.
Thank you for choosing Lod's Little Tidbits, and have a nice day.

3 comments:

CassieU said...

we've been watching House. Almost done with season 1. I wanted to know how you felt on the episode where House had to do the autopsy on the cat in order to save the boy from internal termites....I LOVE YOU...hope i say that enough.

pifaith said...

I'm guessing faith the grain of a mustard seed can handle gravity. Uh oh, what does that say about you?

Sara said...

Perhaps it can handle gravity, but only does so when it's necessary?